Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Origin of Ideas...

It's the woe of many an artist. The inevitable question: "Where do you get all of your ideas?"

I've decided to post my own:

"Top 10 Responses"

10. HUH?!?

9. That is an excellent question... EXCELLENT! How long have you been doing interviews?

8. They are beamed directly to me from the Mothership.

7. I often wonder that myself.

6. I don't care where they are from... MAKE THEM STOP!!!!

5. You believe I have ideas... really? REALLY?!? I think I love you...

4. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you... do you really want to know? *look hopeful*

3. Is there a specific idea you'd like to know about?

2. I find them while searching around in my pants.

1. Who's to say where Creativity originates? I believe it was Aristotle who said... no, I think it was Buddha, no wait a minute... Niztche'? Why Niztche'? No, he didn't say anything about that... at least I don't think he did... he might have... I get so confused sometimes...

No comments: