Friday, December 21, 2007

Update

The Terror Fantasies Art Show is over, it was a rousing success. It appears "Nacht der Geist" (one of my most popular pieces) was a big hit. I sold the Original, and completely sold out of prints. I have one picture from the show, I need to resize it before I can post it.

The semester ended on the Business Class I was taking, I just got my grade, (3.0) I'll take it. Checkmark step one to getting my business degree. I think I scored extra points from the instructor by making a sale during my end of term presentation. (hehe!)

I just embarked on Native American Drum painting #5. This one is commisioned, as opposed to making it and selling it as previously. The painting will be a Siberian Husky dog, with a Polar Bear in there somewhere. I have ideas, but it's not completely worked out yet.

That's all for now, I PROMISE to be better about keeping this thing updated. I just need to stop wasting time argueing on other sites/blogs with morons...

No comments: