Monday, December 31, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I always get excited about the end of a year, and the start of a new. 2007 was a very good year for me (by my accounts) and 2008 looks promising.

2007:

Started an odd niche of painting on Native American Ceremonial Drums (I'm on my 5th one now)

Began on the road to what I hope to be a Business Degree (3.0 so far)

My first Horror-Find Weekend Art Show

Cryptopedia came out (w/my work in it)

Necon happened (always something to celebrate!)

The Terror Fantasy Art show

Postmortem Prod. had a strong year...

2008:

I have a class starting on Jan. 9th about writing Comic books (more in it's own entry)

A SLEW of New Designs for Postmortem Productions chomping at the bit to be released

Necon is happening again! (I just wanted to say that...)

Those are the CONFIRMED hapenings, I don't want to mention other things that look good and likely, but not definate. 2008 here we come!

No comments: